Friday, January 7, 2011

SUPER girly Manicure!

Hey loves..Here is a pretty Mani I did a while back but just tweeked it a bit. It is super girly with China Glaze Rich and Famous as the base. This color is Perfect Bright pink creme. I call it 80's Barbie Pink. It just POPS!


China Glaze Rich and Famous

The flowers are China Glaze White on White and the dots are China Glaze Solar Power.
I used Bundle Monster Plate BM16 for the daisies.

The Yellow is the new part of this mani. when I did it before I just had the pink and white. I used my dotting tool that I got from sallys to add a more detailed flower effect.

This Polish photographs really well!

What do you guys think? Is it girly enough for ya? I like to pair these kind of manicures with an old Band tee shirt..Guns and Roses OR The Casualties. ha ha Leaves people with the WTF? look. I hope you like this Manicure. Thanks for checking it out and following if you have!

Alaina xoxo

2 comments:

  1. *waves* Hiya! Yup, this is definitely girlie-my favourite colour. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love pink polish so much..this mani is girly and spring timey. Oh and don't you just love how I got from black to BRIGHT pink? haha

    ReplyDelete