Saturday, January 29, 2011

Easy Sponge Manicure!

Hello Friends! I got the idea for this blue sponged gradient manicure from the Lovely Leann from Do Not Refreeze (check out her version HERE). This Manicure is SUPER easy and it came out great!


ONE coat of China Glaze Bahamian Escape a pale blue creme for the base. Then I used one of those cheapy eye shadow applicators (you can buy them at CVS if you don't have any) to sponge on China Glaze Sky High-Top a  pearly blue color that I don't use enough..and then Finally I sponge on  the Darkest blue China Glaze Sexy In The City about half way up.

One coat of China Glaze Wireless Holographic Top coat for extra shimmer..and it was all good.. Very Pretty and easy manicure..Thanks Leanne for the Idea..I love your blog and will continue to copy your awesome Manis!

Thanks for  reading loves I hope you are having a fantastic weekend!

Alaina xoxo

6 comments:

  1. That looks difficult. Your nails are SO LONG! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's SOO easy love! and if you think these are long you should see my right hand!! crazy...It took me 5 minutes to put Jazzys socks on.. ha ha..ooops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so going to try it. I never thought of using an eyeshadow brush :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo yay! I love these types of mani's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I definitely think everyone should try this one! It was seriously very easy!

    And I am glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I tried my first sponge mani using those eyeshadow applicators too, and they work so much better than makeup wedges!

    ReplyDelete