Sunday, January 23, 2011

HIERO SHOW MANICURE!

Hello Beauties! I hope you are all having a great weekend! So far mine has been FUN! Yesterday my little family and I went to Flagstaff. I was there to see the amazing Hieroglyphics. This was their 20 Year Anniversary show so I had to travel the few hours to see it and I am glad I did. It was an amazing show!  Here is the manicure that I did for the concert...
I didn't want to go girly at all so I went with Orly Goth a glittery Black for the base..with China Glaze Lemon Fizz for the Konad Design.

Houndstooth is my favorite pattern. I recently got SIX new Konad plates and this design is so cool! This is from plate M63.This Houndstooth is so much better the one on the Bundle Monster Plate. Its bigger so you get better coverage with one stamp.

I was so worried that I would get a chip in polish that I brought  my nail tools with me. ha ha! Luckily no chips I just put on an extra coat of Seche Vite before the show and I was ready to party! and I did PARTY!  I lost my voice and had some drinks did a lot of dancing. I also met some cool people! 

I got a few compliments on this mani, I can tell I did a good manicure when strangers stop me to tell me they like my nails (especially when a guy stops me ha ha).  All in all I think this was the perfect Manicure for the night!

Thanks for reading and following if you have!

Alaina xoxo

2 comments:

  1. OMG girl I LOVE THIS!!! I WANT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look awesome! I really need to get myself a konad system.
    xx

    ReplyDelete