Saturday, January 8, 2011

Green Apple!

  Hello Muffins! I have been expanding my polish collection and opening up to lots of different brands. Orly is a brand that is new to me and I am so glad that I decided to try it. I picked this Color up at Sally's Beauty Supply.



Green Apple  is aPastel Green  Creme. I love the formula..I could have almost only used ONE coat of this pretty polish 
But I didn't, This is Two coats with a Seche Vite top coat...naturally .


Since I was testing a new polish I also thought I'd try a new plate design I had never tried. This is a Bundle Monster Plate BM21  I kinda dig it.
What do you guys think? 


Thanks for reading and following if you have!
Alaina 

5 comments:

  1. love this! which polish did you use for the BM design?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies!
    And Danielle, I used Orlys Goth for the design. i am becoming Obsessed with that polish. ha!

    ReplyDelete