Sunday, January 2, 2011

Polka Polka Polka..Dots!

Hey Pretties! Here is a manicure done with my favorite teal creme polish. China Glaze Shower Together. This color is so pretty but its actually a bit darker in person. I like to wear it without any design at all because it's just that Pretty!
Two coats of Shower Together..awesome application. 
Bundle Monster plate BM19 using Devotion

One Coat of Seche Vite Top coat to seal ad make it shine.I think my nails need a trim. The right hand is even longer!

Shower Together//Devotion
Thanks for checking out my mani Loves! Thanks for following as well..if you have, if not..Follow me yo!
Alaina

3 comments:

  1. I adore your manis!!! This is no exception. You have such clean, pretty style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jennifer! I am all about cleaning up the Polish from the cuticle these days..It just looks so much better! I was a hot mess before..I just slapped it on ha ha. I am learning.

    ReplyDelete