Sunday, January 2, 2011

Seche Vite Base Coat Review




Hello ladies! Here is what the Seche Vite Ridge filling base coat looks like on.


It's DEFINITELY not Crystal Clear like it says on the bottle..It's got a kind of milky..shimmery effect. I was surprised to see that in a base coat.
Not quite sure if it filled my ridges but it dried quickly and I don't mind the shimmer since it is just a base coat. I don't think I will buy this again..I am going to stick with the China Glaze Base Coat. It dries crystal clear and fast and I love the way it smells. Ha! There's something wrong with me I know! ha ha. What Base Coats do you guys use? Any suggestions for me? Thanks for Reading and following if you have! 
Alaina

1 comment:

  1. I have a confession. I am madly in love with you. Oh, and, I never use a basecoat. *hides from things being thrown*

    ReplyDelete