Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year..New Nails! Head2ToeBeauty.com Haul!!

Hello Beauties! And Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great evening out and made it home safe and sound! I stayed home with friends to celebrate. I don't go out for NYE because it is a bad luck night for me...But that is a different story for a different time :) I still had a great time and I was so excited on Thursday when the Lovely little UPS man delivered my Goodies from Head2ToeBeauty.com!
 Check out my Haul! (I am curious to know what is considered a "haul" is there a specific number of items you have to get? ha! anyway...)


I like how the polishes come in Boxes. Kudos Head2toebeauty.

Seche Vite top coats and Seche Ridge filling base coat. I have never tried the base coat but I think I have ridges so I am going to try it out. I will let you all know how it works.
Treasure Chest//Gold Digger//Passion 

I Love GOOOOOOLLLLD! Sorry, I had to do it. hahaha.

Shooting Stars(been waiting for this glitter forever!!)//Jitterbug

Space Cadet//Halleys Comet I am super jazzed to try these out!

China Glaze INK Nail art Brush.
I am very excited to try all of these Polishes!
Thanks for reading and following if you have!

Alaina


No comments:

Post a Comment