Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What do YOU want to see!?

Hey Beauties! Just a quick post to get some feedback and some suggestions from you! Tell me what you want to see.. Any particular colors, designs you want to see...more hand painted designs..certain colors. Let me  know in the comments or in an email or even on twitter. I'd be more then happy to accommodate and its something I have never done before then I am definitely up for the challenge!  Thanks for checking out my blog! Its been really fun..I have enjoyed sharing with everyone.

Alaina

2 comments:

  1. Naturally, I'd love to see a whole ton more nail designs from you!
    I'm also interested in seeing makeup related stuff - let us know your favourite products and everything!

    But ultimately, it's your blog and you should do what you want with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reply Leanne! I recently got alot of New Make up that I have to review so that is going to be up soon! And more Nail designs..and different polishes oh my!! Thanks for reading lovely..Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete