Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello Beauties! Welcome to ‘The Brrrds Nest’...my own Little Piece of the Beauty blog pie! I have seen so many amazing Beauty Blogs and I have been inspired to create my own. I am NOT a Makeup Artist or a Nail Technician..so go easy on me ladies ha ha. I am just a big enthusiast of ALL things Beauty. 
Some of the things you can expect from this Blog are My favorite and maybe not so favorite Manicures, Konad Nail Stamping, swatches, Makeup reviews, Maybe some nail  tutorials (if I get a request for something and I can do it, I will Definitely put a tutorial up! ) also expect randomness,horrible punctuation and me Just being a Silly girl!
A little Info about me. My name is Alaina I am 27...I live with my boyfriend and our beautiful little girl Jasmine. I work at a bank as a credit analyst( I PROMISE I am not as boring as my job sounds) Aside from Makeup and Nail Polish I love Music,Video games, animals,Art, all things glittery and Lots of other stuff that a lot of other people in the world probably love as well :)  
Thank you so much for reading and I hope that you like what you see here and tell your friends! Also Follow me on Twitter and Email me if you have any questions!



No comments:

Post a Comment