Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Manicure!

Hey loves! Here is The Manicure that I did for all of my Christmas Celebrations the next few days. It's very similar to the previous Festive Holiday Manicure, except with this one there are  few new faces! This time I did the designs with Acrylic Paint...DUH! Why didn't I think of that before! It dries SOO fast and it is a lot easier to mix them. I paint a lot so I have a decent eye for mixing the paints. Another reason for using acrylic paint is it is super inexpensive and I am not wasting all of my nail Polish! Check it out dolls!

Rudolph and The Penguin wearing a Santa hat are the new additions.. So cute and fun!




All China Glaze polishes for the bases of the designs..L-R..Ruby Pumps...For Audrey..White On White..Devotion...and on the Thumb my base is Cheers To You

Christmas Tree and lil Penguin! I  was originally going to do christmas lights instead of the Penguin but I wanted to add another animal and I am glad I did.. he turned out great. I thought it was going to be really difficult to put something new on the smallest nail but it was easy peasy!


This didn't take me as long as the first time..and I think I did a bit better. I put a clear base coat down and then my color base..let that dry..painted the designs which pretty much dry instantly and then TWO coats of Seche Vite top coat to seal it in and also kind of Magnify the pictures a bit! What do you guys think?  Which one is your favorite?
Thanks for reading and Happy Holidays! 

1 comment:

  1. OMG THESE ARE EPIC!!!!! The little penguin has me dying!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!! I want a pet penguin! DId you get the acrylic paint idea from that one girl's blog?

    ReplyDelete