Sunday, December 19, 2010

Let's get NAKED!

Ok..I can't believe I am posting this because I HATE having no polish on my nails..But here are a few pics of my nails Before my Festive Christmas Manicure.
Absolutely NO polish..YIKES!!


In these last two photos there is One Coat of China Glaze Base coat.
There ya Go!  Naked nails..I hate the way they look like this, so this is not something you will see again...EVER! Also They break easier with no polish on them and that is NOT cool for me. ha ha Thanks for checking it out loves! Hope you are all having a great day!
.

2 comments:

  1. I am the same! I can't bear not wearing nail polish because my nails are SO stained underneath, and like you they break easily without polish on but unfortunately I work waitressing two days a week so I can't wear any polish there :(

    Your nails are in MUCH better condition than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't wear any nail polish?!!?! Is that Legal???? I have nightmares that my job tells me that I can't wear any nail polish..absolutely horrible. My nails weren't always in good condition. They were ROUGH!!

    ReplyDelete