Thursday, December 30, 2010

Best Of 2010..Nails

Hello friends! In this post I am sharing with you one of my favorite Konad Manicures of the year. I actually only started Konading in the middle of October and this was the third design/color combination  I tried and I fell in love with it. I also got  a lot of compliments on this manicure as well, so I kept this one for 4 or 5 days. That is a LONG time for me!
Base color is TWO coats of China Glaze Grape Pop one of my favorite buys of the year, its a dark creme purple. the Flowers are  China Glaze White On White.

The design comes from Konad plate m73.  The detail of this design is so pretty. It's just very dainty and delicate..thats why I like to use a Darker Purple with it to kind of balance the softness of the little flowers and vines.

One of my favorite Manicures of 2010! This beauty will definitely be making an appearance in the New Year..For sure!! What do you guys think? What color combinations do you think would go good with this pretty design? Thanks for reading and following if you have!
Alaina

7 comments:

  1. Hello! This is beautiful. I love purples so much and I reeeeallly need to get that plate too. Red stamping on white and white stamping on hot pink would be great with this pattern. BTW, now subscribing and about to follow on Twitter too ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really love this one! I am a massive fan of purple and these are just gorgeous!! I really want to get into nail art but i am completely useless when it comes to it lol! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ash-Lilly I am glad you like it! I have really been wanting to try this with a pink base so I can have super girly nails! Maybe I would wear a dark Iron Maiden tee that day lol! Thanks for your support! I appreciate it!

    @Charli! Thank you..I am glad so many people like purple! I think you should try to get into nail art..Its not as hard as it looks! but be careful...its ADDICTING! Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the konad choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! LIKE YO FACE!

    ReplyDelete