Sunday, July 3, 2011

IMATS LA 2011 HAUL!


So...if I was rich this post would have a hundred pictutres. I could have spent thousands of dollars at IMATS..not only were there so many amazing products that I have never tried that appealed to me but the deals were really good. Check out my IMATS LA Haul friends!


Goodies!


My Very First INGLOT Palette! I am so stoked for this. I know it was worth the elbows to the side and the flock of other women I had to fight trying to get my colors picked out.

 As usual I went for purples and blue/greens...I need to expand but those colors just go with my skin tone..I immediately reach out for them..meh...one day I will learn. ha! The application of these shadows is amazing..I am picking out my next two palettes.


Lashes were 3 for 5$ yes please!

Sexy NYX lashes. Love!
Zebra Z Palette..Going to get more organized...I have a bunch of Urban Decay Pretties that are going to end up here.

I have heard nothing but amazing things about this Model in a Bottle Brow Sealer. I can't wait to try it.

I have seen this thing ALL OVER youtube...This is the matte 88 Palette. It was under 20 bucks so I decided to give it a try. I need to expand my Matte shadow collection and this is a perfect way to do so.

Brush Holder from Crown Brush

Picked up a few brushes too! why not right?

NYY Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean..NYX Gloss..I can't rememer the name but it smells like cherries and I am all about that. Also, picked up a pink glitter liner. I lover NYX lots of variety in their line at a reasonable price.

 OCC Loose Colour in Cavu Blue, Smote(top), and Flawed..I can not wait to try that blue one with the Wasabi one..which is my FAVORITE Neon Green! These are a collect them all item for me.

OCC Lip Tar in Iron Oxide a nice deep auburn red color.

OCC nail polish in Beta (super Neon Orange)..5 bucks! DEAL!

 Model in a Bottle Makeup Setting Spray. This one is for sensitive skin and was only 15$.

There is my haul! I didnt expect that I was going to get this many different things but I am excited to try them all. I will  put some swatches up for the shadows with a listof the numbers later on in the week. You are going to want to check out these babies! Thank you so much for reading. Have a Great weekend!

Alaina xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Meep! I knew you bought all this stuff, but it makes me so excited!!!!

    Sidenote: I used my 88 palette on a shoot this weekend and the model was obsessed with it. I didn't tell her it was made with "elephant bone dust and MSG"
    LOL.

    Don't care. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! Yeah it's totally made with baby tears and raccoon lungs but its awesome!

    ReplyDelete