Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Nail Fail: This is what happens when I try to be Cool

Le sigh. I wanted to do something dark with a cool accent nail..not so much ha ha...
I tried to do a lightening bolt but instead it looks like a piece of cheese. Womp, womp womp. Oh well. I instantly painted over the yellow after I got a few pictures of it ha ha. On a positive note I got good application and had no issues with the tape it can sometimes be a pain in the booty.

Orly Goth and China Glaze Happy Go Lucky for the Cheese...er I mean 'Lightening Bolt'. 

I will try again! You will not defeat me.

These are the scissors I used to cut the pattern in the tape. I got them from Michaels and it was a set of 6. I don't remember how much I paid but I believe the individual pairs of these cost 2 bucks. I have lots of these craft scissors and have been meaning to use them for more fun Manicures.

Thank you so much for reading...hope this one made you laugh..I definitely had a chuckle or two. 

Peace, love and not so perfect manis!

Alaina xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. I actually really love the yellow accent! It's unique and the contrast between the edgy black and the sunny yellow is really cute :)

    Please check me out :) at ykhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete