Monday, July 25, 2011

EOS Lip Sphere...They have a new Fan!

Hey friends! I was in Ulta the other day and I stumbled upon these cute little lip balms. I had seen the EOS (Evolution Of Smooth) lip spheres online and they got pretty good reviews so I wanted to give them a whirl, not to mention they are so super cute. ;) I had to get each kind that they had in stock.Yes, I HAD to. 
Each one was 3.29 good deal for all of the product you get. Each Sphere contains 0.25oz compared to say, Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm which is 0.15oz. They all smell amazing and there is a very mild flavor. Sometimes with lip balm it seems like you have to apply every 5 minutes but with the EOS lip balm it seemed to last a while. I was surprised by that, I actually wanted to apply it over and over so I could show off how freaking adorable the little thing is ha ha! Needless to say my lips were very well moisturized and smooth all day. Not greasy or sticky AT ALL. 
Summer Fruit//Lemon Drop SPF 15//Honeysuckle Honeydew

Summer Fruit up close. I love the packaging just screw off the top and you have a lot of lip balm to apply.  The big dome shape is great for my big ol' soup coolers hahaha!

Summer fruit goes on my night stand, Lemon Drop is in my purse so I can use that SPF 15 in the blazing Arizona sun, and the Honeysuckle is a spare at home. So far my favorite is the Lemon Drop. I love Citrus! There is a Sweet Mint flavor  I am interested in also, but Ulta didn't have it in stock. TEAR! I know I am going to love it so much I might buy an 8 pack of it from Amazon. I really dig mint, ha ha! All in all I am impressed with this brand and will definitely be picking up more.
Have you guys tried any of the EOS Lip Balms? What do you think? What is your favorite flavor? If you would like more information on the brand and where to buy here is the website. www.evolutionofsmooth.com.
Thank you so much for reading! Also if you haven't already don't forget to enter my latest give away..GIVEAWAY! Pretty good stuff and there may or may not be a new lip balm in it as a surprise. ;)

Peace, Love and LIP BALM ADDICTION! haha

Alaina xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love the sweet mint one ! I can't wait to go to the US in october to get a few packs of it. They cost 4 times the US price here in Switzerland. Crazy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the summer fruits one and it tastes/smells soooo gorgeous, like peaches I think :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. we can;t get these here they are on my wishlist lol i have heard nothing but good things about them

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete