Friday, July 8, 2011

Cute as A Cupcake!

Hey loves! Last night I was trolling YouTube and stumbled upon THIS cute Cupcake manicure tutorial. I thought it was so cute that I decided to do it right away! I used  a bunch of my new Migi Nail Art Pens and some of my favorite China Glaze polishes. I used and mixed a bunch so it is too much to list. If you have a question about a color just leave it in the comments and I will let you know what it is. 

I'm holding China Glaze Lemon Fizz a great Yellow creme perfect for the summer!



Mmmm makes me want to take a trip to my favorite Cupcake Shop Sprinkles! NOM!

These little guys are my favorites. 

I hope you guys like my cupcakes! This is one of my favorite manicures. I might have to keep this one on for a few days. Let me know what you think in the comments! Have a great weekend Loves!

Peace, Love, and adorable CUPCAKES!!

Alaina xoxo





3 comments:

  1. This is so cute it kind of makes me want to punch you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaha whoa..that is some MAJOR cuteness then!

    ReplyDelete