Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fun With INGLOT! FOTD

Played with my new Inglot shadows today and had a blast. I wanted to do a super bright look that I don't normally do and I was pleased with it.  I also recently got a new camera and I wanted to test out some makeup shots. Be gentle on me as I am trying to perfect the system and also learn a new piece of equipment so if the pictures aren't perfect I apologize.

Makeup makes me a happy girl! (my new camera makes me look fake haha..)
Face
M.A.C Prep+prime
M.A.C Studio Sculpt Concealer NC45
M.A.C Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC45
M.A.C Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Sun Power
Revlon Sculpting Blush in Merlot at Midnight
M.A.C Fix Plus

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
INGLOT Matte 370 and AMC 60 on the inner corner
INGLOT Matte 383 Orange on the lid
INGLOT Matte 343 yellow/green outer eye
INGLOT AMC Shine 45 for the Highlight
Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Ecstasy 
Make Up Forever Aqua Smokey Lash (it is really a good Mascara I just have pitiful Lashes..once again I should have worn falsies ha ha)
Sephora Waterproof Kohl Eye liner in Keep Black
M.A.C Mystery Eyeshadow to fill in my brows

Lips
Urban Decay XXX Shine in Quickie

(dang that's a lot of products when you list it all out..whoa!)



Super bright and colorful..definitely not a look for everyone but eh..I love it. I wanted to go for something with tropical colors that popped! I normally don't do purple liner on my lid but I figured what the heck?! and I actually love it. Also..lord help my lashes haha!


Not so crazy with out the flash.

Thank you guys for reading. If you haven't entered  my giveaway yet please enter here...TheBrrrdsNest Giveaway! There are some awesome prizes that I think you might like.

If you have any questions about any of the products used please don't hesitate to ask in the comment box. I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend! 

Alaina xoxo

3 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous on you! i love the purple liner :)

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun look!
    You got a new follower :)
    I would like to also invite you to participate in my Hold Me Traveling Vanity beauty Case Giveaway. There is a video on my blog where you can view the prize. Hope to see you soon and thanks! XOXO

    ReplyDelete