Saturday, July 9, 2011

Juice Beauty Skin Care Review

Hey Friends! I was going through all of my Birtchbox goodies and decided to actually try something other than the Makeup hahaha! I used two products from the  same company..since I was putting the products on my face I wasn't going to use a whole bunch of different brands since my skin can be semi- sensitive when it comes to new stuff.  Check out my review of these product samples I received from Birtchbox. (Also..be ready for the makeupless pictures hahaha don't be scared though!)

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Full Strength and Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer.
The Green Apple Peel is supposed to "exfoliate, reveal a brighter complexion, firm and eliminate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles". Luckily I don't have any fine lines or wrinkles to worry about at the moment (I'm only 27) but who doesn't want firmer skin and all of that other good stuff!

Mask on..sting city!!

The instructions said to leave the mask on for 10 minutes after cleansing. So with my face dry after a good cleaning I applied the mask. It stung instantly (it says in the instructions "flushing and tingling are Normal). I would say it was a bit stronger than a tingle haha but it wasnt anything that I couldn't handle. The scent wasn't bad, I have had some masks that were just straight funky! This one was pretty tame. After 10 minutes I rinsed the peel off and applied the moisturizer which smelled amazing! It was a very clean, citrus scent.

After rinse with the moisturizer

I would say my complexion looks a bit brighter. I suppose it would have helped if I had a before picture hahaha my bad. As far as firming I am not sure, I think that might be something that happens with continued use of the product. I would say it did exfoliate pretty well, my skin feels softer and looks more hydrated after the process. I will definitely use the peel again and I may even buy more of the moisturizer because of the scent alone, I am a sucker for anything lemony. I can't wait to see what my next Birchbox brings me!

UPDATE: Just priced the moisturizer and it is 65 dollars..I will not be buying that. hahaha..But it was nice to use for a one time deal. HA! YIKES!

Sign Up for Birchbox HERE

More information on Juice Beauty Products HERE

Thank you so much for reading! 

Peace, Love and clean smooth skin!
Alaina xoxo


1 comment:

  1. It is very right that the green apple is one of the best natural skin care taker.And it also provides a natural glow to the skin.

    ReplyDelete