Thursday, July 28, 2011

Look Close...for a Barely there Design!

Hello Sweethearts! I wanted to do a really soft manicure with my new Essie polish, but I still wanted it to be fun. It's nice to have pretty, subtle nails sometimes. Check out the manicure I did the other day.

Two coats of Fiji by Essie. Fiji is a beautiful light pink creme. The application was great and the color was pretty, not chalky at all.

White Zebra Print on top using Bundle Monster plate BM-223. The White is Finger Paints Papier Mache and then topped off with a coat of Seche Vite. I got a lot of compliments on these nails but people had to get a closer look to see the zebra. Maybe next time I will go with a pink that is a bit darker.

Thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoy this manicure.

Alains xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I like this look...The subtlety gives it a specific kind of character, just like loud screaming designs have their own personality :) Nice job.

    my current mani is also one that you can't see at first glance, it almost makes it more interesting. Though the pics I took of mine make the stamping look more apparent than it is in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! You pull that colour off so well :)

    ReplyDelete