Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Day at IMATS (Pic Heavy)


Hello Loves! So last weekend I was lucky enough to attend my first IMATS (International Makeup Artist Trade Show). I had a BLAST! I went with my friend Mackenzie who was nice enough to let me crash at her place which was literally around the corner from the convention center that IMATS was held in. We didn't even have to cross the street to get there haha. I took TONS of pictures and got lots of amazing things so There will be a few IMATS related posts..I hope you don't mind!

The line was RIDICULOUS! We waited for about an hour to get our wristbands, I just wanted to get IN THERE!

I went with a Purple eye and just a flakey glitter gloss...its what I do best :)

Pig Man!!

Inglot was a hot ass mess!! I decided to wait until day 2 to try and deal with this crowd. They are lucky that their products get amazing reviews ha ha!

Lunch Break! Delicious food from the Yard House and Mackenzie's boobs. NOM on both accounts! 
The Sugarpill booth...that reminds me I still have to review some products I have that I got MONTHS ago..whoops haha!

AMAZING! I wish I was this talented. They people have my dream job.

I definitely had to hit up the OCC booth..I love their Lip Tars and their  Loose Powders. The cool thing was they had pads of paper with all of the products and you could just check what you wanted and the quantity  and then you gave it to one of the OCC folks and they would get your order ready. Very Organized! I loved it.

They were having a great deal I am surprised I didn't buy more.


I could have watched this  man get made up for hours. A lot of this experience reminded me of a really cool Halloween Party. Everyone was all made up and there was so much stuff to look at. I had an amazing time. Overall day one of IMATS was super fun! I saw a lot of great products and even picked up a few...just a few ;) I will be doing a Haul post tonight which should be up this weekend.  
 Thank you so much for reading loves! More IMATS posts to come and also a June Birtchbox Review.

Alaina xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment