Saturday, June 4, 2011

Blue Saturday Manicure with Dots!

Hey Loves! I hope you are all having a great weekend! I can not belives its already June! I am so excited that it is though because IMATS LA is coming up in a few weeks and I get to enjoy that with my beautiful and wonderful friend Mackenzie! WOOT! Anyway check out this manicure I did with a polish that I do not remember buying. I am so glad I did because it is super pretty!
Two Coats of China Glaze Blue Iguana a stunning electric blue with sparkle!
I also love the name it's so fun!


I used one of my MIGI Nail Art Pens to add some random dots. I made sure to use a base coat with this one because I have a feeling it might stain pretty bad..but then again I don't leave my manicures on for too long.

Up close

I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for reading.

Alaina xoxox

1 comment: