Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm a Delicate Powder Puff!

Hello Loves! Check out this pretty manicure I did with an Orly Polish I forgot that I bought. I was going through my collection making sure that everything was organized and I found 'Powder Puff'  which is a beautiful off white creme 
It has been a long time since I had an off white on my nails but this one is pretty. This is Three coats..I could have gone with two but I wasn't paying attention ha ha. SHOCKER!

I used Orly's Matte Vinyl for the design. The design is from Konad Plate M73 one of my first and favorite nail plates ever! It feels like I have been nail stamping forever but it hasn't even been a year yet. I got my first plates in October of last year and I am still hooked! I don't even know how many I have ha ha.


I love the delicate black flowers and vines on the off white. Black and white is one of my favorite color combinations. My whole bedroom is decked out in that color scheme. It is so calming plus you can add almost any color accessory and it just pops! 
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you all are having a fabulous week. Oh and 18 DAYS until IMATS LA!! YAY!!

Alaina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment