Saturday, June 11, 2011

IMATS LOS ANGELES!

IMATS Los Angeles June 24 & 25th 

I am so stoked that this year I will be attending my first IMATS in Pasadena! I know it is going to be a zoo and packed with people but I can't wait.  My tickets have already been purchased and I have some money saved up to pick up a few things. I actually haven't  purchased any makeup for a LONG time. Well, I did pick up a few lip glosses from Walmart but nothing HUGE! I am kind of having withdrawals, I haven't been to Sephora or Ulta in ages. No Online buying either. I am so proud of myself! 
 Anyways, I am excited about more than just buying makeup. I cant wait for the demos, and forums, there is going to be a Forum with the Makeup artists from True Blood gah!!


Makeup Museum?!  AWESOME!

Ahhhh! It's Frankenstein yo!

This is the description on the website of their makeup museum: 
"The Make-up Museum showcases famous works from film, television and advertising, created by make-up industry leaders. The museum also features rare photo collections, movie memorabilia and pieces from special make-up effects studios. Past contributors have included the Stan Winston Studio, Mike Hill, W.M. Creations, Creative Character, KNB EFX, the Chiodo Brothers, Creature Effects and many others. The museum is your chance to see make-up history up close."
 So COOL!!!

Are any of you lovelies going to IMATS LA? I would love to meet ya!  If you are going what are you looking forward to seeing? What brands are you excited for? I am looking so forward to seeing so many beautiful things, meeting awesome people and learning about the industry.




Thank you so much for reading! Have a great weekend guys.

Alaina xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment