Saturday, March 26, 2011

This one has me Revvved Up!

Hello loves! I was so right about how I was going to have a love affair with this polish. Revvvolution by Color Club is an amazing Gun Metal Holographic polish. It is beautiful!

swoooooooooon! 
Two Coats...I could have even gotten away with only one coat but I wasn't focused.

Annnnnnd of course I missed the sun light again! ha ha..I suck.
This was my first exeperience with Color Club and I will definitely be buying more.   The formula is great and I am a fan of the two I purchased..and at 3 bucks a pop you can't beat that.
This is one of my new favorite holos FOR SURE! I like it even better than O.P.I My Private Jet and I wore the HECK out of that one! ha ha
Thanks for reading!

Peace, Love, and getting Revvved up over new Polish!


Alaina xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment