Friday, March 4, 2011

My Beloved Urban Decay collection...

Happy Friday Lovlies!! Here is one of my most prized possessions. My Urban Decay Eyeshadow Ammo Shadow Box. I wish I brought more...Or Urban decay would make more.  I am obsessed with UD shadows because their formula makes for a very smooth application.

This is what it looks like when it's still pretty. Mine is SUPER beat ha 
ha!




I bought this cool portable eyeshadow vault about four years ago from the Urban Decay website. They were having a great deal on shadows (the more you buy the more you save!!) I picked up a lot of my current favorites...Acid Rain a beautiful bright green..and YDK a shimmery bronzy brown that I use mostly with a clear gloss on my lips. Any of you ladies have one? If so do you want to sell it to me?? ha ha ha..How do you store your shadows?

Thanks for reading..Have an AWESOME weekend!
Peace...Love..and Eye Shadow :)

Alaina xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I depot all my eyeshadows to save space. Your palette is beautiful i saw one time selling one on ebay:)

    ReplyDelete