Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Guys....I have a problem...

I think I am addicted to Crack....le. I love playing with these polishes. There are so many amazing combinations that work. Check out this manicure with the China Glaze white Crackle in Lightning Bolt. LOVE IT!

Two coats of Orly Goth my favorite black (I just bought 2 more bottles of it  because I love it so much!) and then one coat of China Glaze Lightning Bolt. 

I like to call this one..Cracked Cow.  ha!

What do you guys think? I wanted to do a black and white crackle combination for a while and I am really happy with the way this turned out. Sorry for the excessive crackle manis...I lost my Konad scraper so I had to order another one. The stamping will be back soon! Thank you for reading sweeties.

Alaina xoxox 


4 comments:

  1. Wow they look amazing!
    I haven't seen white anywhere yet.
    Great blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, "I'm addicted to crack." That made me laugh so hard. And I agree! I think I am too (the polishes of course, lol) I love these crackle polishes. The white on black looks so sharp! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't stamped in forever. I really need to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @becka Thank you! and thanks for the support with the follow! I hope you enjoy it!

    @Nikki haha glad I can brins the LOLs;)Thank you.

    @Mackenzie I miss stamping..I need to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete