Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fun Green and Glittery EOTD!

Hey Beauties! The other day I was playing with some of my new makeup and I came up with this bright look. I love Green..it makes my brown yes pop! I used up all of my Urban decay Acid rain eye shadow which was my main green shadow. It was my go to shadow I LURRRVED it.  I had to find a new go to green...so I went for and OCC loose shadow in Wasabi and was very pleased!


Products used
Too faced Shadow Insurance Primer
Makeup Forever Aqua Black (base)
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Wasabi Loose Colour shadow LOVE THIS!!
Urban Decay Blunt Eye Shadow...One of my favorite shadows to blend with and use as highlight
NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil on my water line and below w/ tokioki Adios to set
Sephora Teal Glitter eyeliner over the eye pencil
Definitely could have used some false lashes since mine are wretched ha ha.

I wanted to get a close up of that teal liner...it's so pretty. And Unlike my previous experienced with the Sephora gold glitter liner this one didn't burn like hot Lava!! yay! either they changed the formula, I got used to it, or its only the gold that stings, either way I was stoked to not have to suffer for pretty glittery eyes! I hope you like..thanks for reading and I hope you all had a great weekend!


Alaina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment