Friday, February 18, 2011

Ahoy Mateys!

Hey Pretty People! I recently got some new babies and included was the China Glaze Anchors Away Collection. I couldn't wait to try First Mate. I am sure by now you guys know that I love my cremes ha ha, First Mate is a pretty nautical Blue Creme. I swooned...not gonna lie.


China Glaze First Mate

China Glaze Cherish for the Design which was from Konad plate number S6

I love this design...Nice clean lines! 

Check out this rad Cobra ring I got from Charming Charlie. I fell in love with this store located in Scottsdale Fashion Square. It is mostly purses and other accesories and its COLOR COORDINATED!! I just about fell out in the store. I also got a sweet purse. I think I am going to do a whole post on my next trip! I will be going back soon for a cute turtle ring and a purse I was debating on.

Thanks for reading! HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Alaina xoxo

2 comments: