Friday, August 19, 2011

Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Eyeliner Review/Swatch

Hey Loverlies!!
I was picking up a few things at Sephora the other day and came across the new Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliners and they are amazing! I initially only purchased one but after testing them out during lunch at the Yard House (yes at the table playing with Makeup how RUDE!) I went back and bought two more!

Siren-Teal with Teal Micro Glitter..this is the one I fell in love with
Revolver- Dark Silver with beautiful micro glitter
Retrograde- Gorgeous Regal Dark Purple with lots of sparkle

The liners DO NOT BUDGE. I tried rubbing them off with my finger and water nothing...Above is a pic before rubbing back and forth and every which way..

After...AMAZING! I MUST get the Black one! (and the 2 blue ones and the HOT pink one..I am hooked)


The tip is so precise you can get some major clean lines with this tip.

I have been practicing my wing a lot lately and it was so easy with this liner. I think it would be great for someone just starting out in makeup or someone not used to doing a wing.

PROS
Beautiful color Payoff
Lasting Power (they really are waterproof!)
Smooth, precise application


CONS:
I thought that the side with the writing on the barrel would have been the one with product but sadly it's not. I wish there was more product in here for the  price. These are 18$  each and you get 1.7ml of product.
That is really the only con that I have though. I LOVE these and highly recommend them! I hope it is a product that is in their permanent line because they are great.

Pick up these beautiful gems at Sephora.com or  UrbanDecay.com 

Thank you for reading and following if you have!

Alaina 



No comments:

Post a Comment