Monday, August 1, 2011

INGLOT Rainbow Eyeshadows: First Glance (Matte Monday? ha!)


Sooooo, I couldn't resist getting the new INGLOT Rainbow Eye Shadows. This brand is quickly becoming one of my favorites, brilliant color pay off, long lasting and reasonably priced compared to a lot of other brands I am fond of. What is not to LOVE about INGLOT?!
 I ordered these last week and I could NOT wait for them to get here. I literally  stalked them online like a crazy person and on Saturday my dreams came true and they were waiting for me in the mailbox! EEEEEP!
The Freedom System Eyeshadow Rainbow Collection.
There are twenty gorgeous Matte shadows in this collection and yes I got them all...hey...it's a collection! Each one is like having THREE different eyeshadows in one, a dark, a medium and a light variation of each color, and just like the rest of the eyeshadow line these are so pigmented. I am in Make-up Heaven!  I think I am good for Matte Shadows for the time being though,  wouldn't ya say? Ha Ha!


Honestly, part of my doesn't want to use them because they are just so pretty, the other part however, can't wait to dig in! I am giving my skin a mini break for the next few days but I will be playing with these babies as soon as Wednesday! I can't wait to share my experience with you. Thank you so much for reading!

Peace, Love, and COLOR!

Alaina xoxo

3 comments:

  1. i can't wait to get my hands on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful palette! :-) Enjoy your minibreak - and then digging into the eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sugarbumpkin....I was so stoked to get them!

    @KellStar...Thank you love!

    ReplyDelete