Sunday, August 14, 2011

Going Green...Nail Fail.

Gussied Up Green that is. This green beauty is amazing..it's got  flecks of gold shimmer through out, it's gorgeous in the sunlight and has become one of my favorite greens. I didn't even know I had this but I was dusting and shaking polishes the other day and stumbled upon this one in my collection. I love when that happens! ;)

It's so pretty. I really like this dark green with my short nails.

China Glaze Gussied Up Green...Two Coats

And then I ruined it..this was a nail fail for sure. Some polishes are meant to be left alone and I think this one is one of them. I added  Worth The Risque by Color Club which is one of the best holo's out there, unfortunately it doesn't mix too well with the green. Meh.

Bundle Monster Plate BM-208 for the design.

Thanks for reading!

Alaina xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I don't think it looks bad though! I really like that design, broken glass I'm assuming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it looks bad, either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed when you said you ruined it b/c I like it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you all like it! I got a Ninja Turtle vibe from it..not that I don't like the Ninja Turtles hahaha. That just wasn't what I was going for. Thanks for checking it out!

    ReplyDelete