Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What Wizardry is this?

Hello friends! The new 'Oz The Great and Powerful' collection from O.P.I came out recently and left me unimpressed, but after seeing this beauty swatched all over Instagram I had to break the no buy I was on to pick it up. It is gorgeous!

This is my first ever textured polish and I kind of love it! I didn't think I would, but the color has A LOT to do with it. WWIT is a beautiful bronze with gold micro glitter, perfect combination that will go with any skin tone.

After seeing the movie that this polish was based off, I am even more disappointed in O.P.I choice to make all of the other polishes in the collection so tame and well...boring. The movie was amazing btw!

The OPI liquid sand formula is amazing! This polish applied so perfectly in just two coats and dried super fast, if they come out with more pretty colors in liquid sand I will definitely be buying them.

With top coat...still very pretty.

Blurry to show the sparkle :)

Thank you so much for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment