Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Black and Silver with Harry Potter Twist

Hello loves! My honey recently picked up a few polishes for me since I am on a strict (not so strict) no buy. One of the polishes I got was a pretty silver Essie 'No Place Like Chrome' that I knew was going to be just perfect for stamping!
Orly Goth as the black glitter base/ Essie No Place Like Chrome for the silver design/ Sinful Colors nail art pen for my Deathly Hallows symbol on my thumb.

Red Angel Plate RA-109 for the stamped design. I am really getting into these Red Angel plates lately.

I love this stamp! I think I'm going to use it again soon but with a gradient.

Eeep! Might be time for a chop down of my nails soon, they are getting too long to stamp almost. Thank you so much for checking these out, Have a great day.

Alaina XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment