Friday, March 1, 2013

Regular Show Nails!

Hello Friends! Today I share with you some free hand nail art of one of my favorite cartoons. Regular Show is a show on Cartoon Network that absolutely cracks me up and I have been wanting these characters on my nails forever!

This manicure was all done with nail polish because I was too lazy to color match with acrylic paints, I didn't feel like mixing.  I added matte top coat because removing shine shows more detail. I am glad I did because it too, because it looks like sketching.

Mordecai and Rigby OHHHHHHHHHHH!



Mordecai is my favorite, he came out really good!

Video game controllers on the pinkie. Clearly, I did not put much focus into those hahaha. 

shiny version

I worked super hard on these and I am really pleased with how they came out! Two first for my nails regular show and pizza, gotta love it right? What do you guys think of these nails? What other characters should I try? Let me know and I hope you guys like these! Until next time :)

Alaina xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment