Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sephora Gift Card Haul

Hello Friends! Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great Holiday, mine was fabulous but busy as you could probably tell by my lack of posts. Anyway, I am back to start the New Year off with a mini haul from Sephora! Check it out...
 Stila Eye Shadow in Kitten

With out primer/ with Primer
I don't know what took me so long to pick up Stila's most popular shadow. IT IS AMAZING! It is a lush shimmering nude Champagne color with golden undertones. This shade is a Must for all skin tones! 


Kat Von D Autograph Liquid Eyeliner
This stuff is FABULOUS! Deep BLACK black that stays put! My New Favorite.

NARS Primer sample
Goes on light not greasy or sticky, not bad for a free sample!

Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Sabbath
I have been eyeing this navy blue beauty for a while and it is gorgeous! I love to add this with a neutral eye a darker crease and vanilla lid. A fun Navy wing adds some pop.

Thank you so much for Reading! Have a great day! 

Alaina xoxo


1 comment: