Thursday, December 22, 2011

Easy Snowman Manicure!

Hello friends! Here is yet another Christmas Manicure, a simple red layered with na pearly shimmer and an easy Christmas inspired accent nail. Check  it out...




China Glaze Ruby Deer China Glaze White on White

Essie Luxeffects in pure Pearlfection 
 Two Coats of China Glaze Ruby Deer topped with two coats of the Luxeeffects. It's so beautiful! I can't wait to try the luxeffects with other colors. It really makes the red stand out!

I used Migi Nail Art pens and a tooth pick to add my snowman. Isn't he cute?

 What do you guys think?


So I guess I kind of like snowmen. These are just some of the snowmen featured in our  Christmas Decorations hahaha. They are just so fun I can't help it. Gah I love Christmas so much I hope you aren't tired of all of the Christmas manicures yet hahaha.
 Thank you so much for reading! Until next time.

Alaina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment