Saturday, January 14, 2012

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette


Well, you've seen it all over the internet and you might have one yourself but I finally got my hands on this baby and I couldn't be happier! The original Naked palette quickly became my go to palette and this one might even be better! If possible.
What UrbanDecay.com says : "The most anticipated sequel of the decade! Our new palette is meticulously packed with 12 Taupe + Greige Neutrals, featuring FIVE EXCLUSIVE NEW SHADES."

What I say: In MY opinion this palette is definitely worth all of the hype. The Brush alone has so much value!(my first Naked Palette didn't come with the brush it came with the dual Eyeliner pencil so I can't get over the brush hahaha!) The packaging is much more sturdy than the original, the shadows are housed in a beautiful tin case and are just a gorgeous and pigmented as Urban Decay shadows have always been.

Check out the Shades below!






Such beautiful tones in this palette including my favorite UD shadow 'YDK'.  DROOL! I love it...It warms my heart to have this in my collection now.  I am Really loving Foxy, Busted, Verve, Suspect, and Snakebite. I got my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette from Sephora.com but they sell out so fast, I was lucky to get mine.

Shadow/Crease
The double ended brush that comes along with the palette is AMAZING! One of Urban Decays Good Karma brushes and is ONLY available in this palette! This Palette also comes with a mini Lip Junkie Gloss in Naked.

Thanks so much for reading!  Stay tuned for more fun stuff!

Alaina xoxo




2 comments:

  1. like this stuff too, i like some stuff in sephora.com but unfortunately sephora.com currently does'nt ship internationally :(

    ReplyDelete