Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Neon Pink with Polka Dots

Hello friends! If you haven't already guessed I LOVE full pattern manicures and the polka dots are some of my favorites! It is just so classic and you can do pretty much any color combination you want. Placement of the design is also a lot easier so these manicures take like NO time at all and everyone loves it! Check out what I did for todays mani!

Two coats of China Glaze 'Pool Party' an electric neon HOT pink, The polka dots were done using Sinful Colors 'Snow Me White' and Bundle Monster plate BM-19.

'Pool Party' is Fabulous! This color pops and just screams "look at me! DO IT NOW!" I can't stop looking at this manicure, it's just dazzling!



Thank you so much for reading and following if you have! I appreciate you it very much! Also just a quick reminder if you are on twitter don't forget to follow me here... @TheBrrrdsNest.

Alaina xoxo

4 comments:

  1. cute :)

    I'd like to recommend my iPod giveaway, it is open internationally! Thank you :)

    http://alanora.blogspot.com/2012/01/ipod-nyeremenyjatek.html

    ReplyDelete