Monday, March 12, 2012

China Glaze Aqualdelic


Ummmmmm!! OMG!! I don't really know if this polish could be anymore perfect for me! Let's just get down to business Ladies...

This is two Coats of China Glazes 'Aquadelic' from the ElectroPop Collection. This is like, For Audreys spunky little sister that just wants to go to the beach and listen to live music. hahahaha! Yeah...that description just happened. 

This polish is a gorgeous turquoise creme that is just oh so perfect. I bet this would shine on almost any skin tone...it is for sure to be universally beautiful on anyone.

I am sure this is going to be one of my most used polishes and I might have to purchase a few more just to have back ups...yeah I am a weirdo! 
I hope you guys love this one as much as I do. Thank you for stopping by! Until next time!

Alaina xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty much my favourite colour from electropop! It's so spring-y and pretty! I love pairing it with silver x

    ReplyDelete