Saturday, March 31, 2012

Butter London Wallis

Hello friends!  So sorry for the lack of posts lately, my boyfriend and I are remodeling a house and that takes  A LOT of time! We are so close to being done and all moved in though so I am very excited! Here is a quick post on one of the most interesting colors in my collection.. Wallis from Butter London


Wallis is a gorgeous green with gold foil. It has a beautiful deep olive tone. I am really feeling this one. :)

My kitty Tasha wanted to help me blog...this polish kind of reminds me of her eyes. I love my Russian Blue!

I absolutely love it! I was trying to figure out what design I should do on this manicure but I couldn't because the color is just too pretty!

Up close!

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you all are having a great weekend!

Alaina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment