Sunday, October 26, 2014

Blood Spatter Nails!


 Hello friends! Halloween is just around the corner and I have been getting more excited by the day! Check out these super easy blood spatter nails I did, I think they came out really well….


The base polis is 'My Vampire is Buff', by OPI. The "blood" is mixture of 3 random red polishes I concocted to look like blood. Getting the color perfect was the hardest part of this whole manicure.


I used a regular drinking straw to make the splatter design, dipped the end in "blood" and then blew it  out. Easy!



I just love these nails y'all!




It was a very messy mani! Here is some after math.. ICK!
FUN FACT: I have a huge Hemophobia so the sight of blood makes me really quinsy..if I stare at this manicure too long I will get light headed…But it just looks so freaking cool!


I hope you like these bloody, Halloween nails. I have more Halloween Nails in mind so stay tuned!
                                      Alaina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment