Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Happiest Manicure on Earth!

It has happy faces, it has a rainbow gradient, and it's just adorable! Hello Friends, it's been a very long week and tomorrow is my Friday(thank goodness). Since it's the last day of the week for me I wanted to end it with some happy nails! 

I usually wouldn't think to put a stamp full of happy faces on my nails but I tried it and I like it! I used Bundle Monster plate BM-304 for this pattern.

Colors Used
Essie- Silken Cord (red)
Essie-Fear Or Desire (orange)
Color Club- Almost Famous (yellow)
O.P.I- Did It On 'Em (green)
O.P.I -Fly (blue)
China Glaze- Spontaneous (purple)
These pretty polishes were all applied (3 at a time) with a makeup sponge over one coat of white polish.

These nails photographed really well. I need to do gradients like this more often, I love how it matches but doesn't.

Going forward I will be working with more stamps that I wouldn't usually pick out first, the result this time was very good!

Thank you for reading and checking these out, I REALLY like them. I hope you guys do too!
These will for sure brighten my day! Until next time...

Alaina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment