Saturday, June 22, 2013

Glistening Stars


 Hello everyone! These nails didn't come out as I imagined them but I am still pretty happy with them.
Check em out..lots of pics of this one. :)


I used one coat of Glistening Snow from China Glaze and added two coats of Shooting Stars also from China Glaze. Shooting stars and glistening snow is the perfect sparkly glitter, holographic combination.

Blurry pic so you can get an idea of the holo goodness! This manicure was definitely a driving liability, I couldn't stop looking at it!

I expected the pattern to show a bit more, I guess I should have used darker colors. A gradient of purple, blue, and pink for the design.

Shooting Stars is so pretty, I haven't used it in forever so it was all thickened up. After a few drops of Seche Restore it was perfect again.


Konad plate M-57 for the pastel leopard gradient.

Thanks for reading friends! I hope you are all having a great weekend!

Alaina xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment