Friday, May 24, 2013

Pretty Neon Flowers

Hello again friends! I bring to you TWO manicures in one day! Why the heck not?! I have done a very similar manicure to this one in the past and I missed it, so here is the revised version. I hope you like it!

Essie Mint Candy Apple with Spit Fire from Pure Ice and a Julie G neon pink creme for the flowers 
( the name has disappeared from the bottle, sorry friends.)

I love Mint Candy Apple from Essie.

I used different sized dotting tools for the flowers, along with a very thin nail art brush for the leaves and detail. I love doing hand painted nails, it takes a bit longer but the end result is worth the time.

Kind of blurry to show some of the pretty glitter that is Spit Fire.

I hope you like these as much as I do. I was going to remove them as soon as I got good pictures but I couldn't bring myself to do it. It's always a bit tougher to take a design off when it's hand painted. Thanks for checking them out, until next time!

Alaina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment