Friday, May 24, 2013

Fun with Tape!

Hey all! Today I bring to you a tape manicure. Super easy and lots of fun! I have been doing a lot of cleaning and organizing lately and I found some of my fancy design scissors that I completely forgot that I had. I used regular old scotch tape, placed a cut piece on the middle of each nail and voila! Instant Nail Art!

Zoya Pixie Dust in Dahlia, textured polish perfection! and Zoya Blu, a gorgeous baby blue cream that applied perfectly in two coats.




Here are the scissors I used to cut the tape.  I got these from Michael's Arts and Crafts stores a while ago. The price was originally two dollars but they were on sale for a dollar, so I picked up all of the designs they had!

I really love the dual texture, it adds depth to my nails without being to busy. 

These nails remind me of mountains against a pale blue sky.

Thank you so much for checking these out! I hope you all have a great weekend and HAPPY FRIDAY! 
Alaina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment