Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sponged Ombre Triangles

Hi there! I have had this manicure in my head for the longest time and finally decided to execute it. I tried a few things for the triangles, first i tried to make a stencil out of tape which didn't work so well. Next, I just taped off individual triangles but that took forever..

In the end, I just sponged without tape using the corner of a make up sponge and that worked much better and faster. Since I was going to be outlining with my nail art brush it worked out perfectly. 

This was a fun manicure to do, intricate and time consuming but very worth it.


I really like the way this manicure turned out, I just wish that I had made the colors a bit more bold especially since I went with black to outline them. I am going to give this one another go in a few weeks to try and perfect it! Thanks for reading friends, I hope you enjoyed this one :)

Alaina xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love this look! It's so cool and light but modern.

    ReplyDelete