Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Today is My Birthday!

Hello sweethearts! Today is my 29th (EEEK!) Birthday so I decided to have some fun and do some cupcake nails! Check them out...

Cute, girly and kind of awesome.

The  only things I used for this Mani are the brush the polish came with and a dotting tool. Cupcake nails are super easy!

Polishes used
Circus 'Reverso', China Glaze 'Aquadelic' Lush Lacquer 'birthday cake'(I used this on my thumb and it didn't turn out well), China Glaze 'Rich&Famous', China Glaze 'Sweet Hook', Layla Hologram Effect 'Flash Black'


Up close! Love that Holo!
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you all had a fabulous Labor Day weekend!
Alaina xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! Awesome mani :-)

    By the way, that navigation bar thing that pops up on the right means the scroll bar is out of use. Just thought you'd want to know!

    ReplyDelete