Friday, September 7, 2012

O.P.I Pink Flamenco

Hey there! Lately I have been on a pink kick, so when I saw this pretty pink O.P.I baby I had to snag it! Check out my swatches of this gorgeous color and my stamping job that I added to it using my new Mash plates...enjoy!
I love my new Mash Plates! I got them from Amazon.com click  the link to buy em! Mash Plates

Two coats of O.P.I 'Pink Flamenco', a gorgeous bright magenta. The formula was amazing, I probably could have gotten away with one coat.

*drool* 

Using Mash plate M-45 and my favorite black polish to stamp with, Sinful Colors 'Black on Black' I added these "stairs".I am in LOVE  with this pattern!




I hope you guys like this manicure! I promise the next one won't be pink, maybe purple though hahaha I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! 

Alaina xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment