Friday, July 6, 2012

Tequila Rose

What's up friends? I got the idea for this manicure in my head yesterday and decided to give it a go today. I am EXTREMELY happy with how it came out, so I couldn't wait to show you all! I love the harsh black with the light pink flowers. It's girly but with an edge. 


Up Close! All done with dotting tools, it took a while but it was pretty easy to do.

Color Palette
O.P.I 'Pink Friday'/Orly 'Ancient Jade'/Sinful Colors 'Black On Black'/Sinful Colors 'Snow Me White'/Sinful Colors 'Easy Going'

The colors I chose reminded me of the Tequila Rose bottle hahaha! :)

This is one of my favorite manicures so far, I am super proud of myself. I hope you guys like it too! 
Thank you so much for reading and Happy Friday!!

Alaina xoxo

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Very Cath Kiidston :) I did one similar to this not so long ago against a lilac background, so I love designs like these - well done!

    Alice

    http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful nail polish and manicure

    ReplyDelete