Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Hello friends! I hope you all had an amazing Independance Day! Mine has been amazing so far and I haven't even seen the fireworks yet! (we are waiting on them now!) I usually have to work on this holiday, so I am so glad that I got to enjoy the day shopping and relaxing and grilling with my amazing family. :) Anyway, check out my extremely random version of a Patriotic manicure... 

The Red is Essie 'Escapades" a beautiful red jelly. The White, is Sinful Colors 'Snow Me White'. The Blue is China Glaze 'Ride The Waves' which is a gorgeous blue jelly that I am IN LOVE with! Jelly Sandwich anyone?

Months ago I purchased some Martha Stewart micro beads from Michael's because I wanted to try doing caviar manicures, I finally used them for this one. So fun and so easy but kind of messy, I was really happy with the end result. For my middle finger I did used the 'Cloud Technique' to add white and blue scallops. The ring finger is gradient dots with my handy dandy dotting tool. 


Thank you so much for reading! I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

Alaina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment